Located on 10.5 acres of oceanfront land along the Waipouli Beach in Kapa'a, the project consists of 311 rooms, over 6,200 SF of event/meeting space, and over 6,000 SF of food and beverage outlets. To execute the improvements, the construction was phased while the hotel remained open and operational.
The renovation project consists of:
- Building Exterior – Re-roof, exterior cladding, repair plaster, enhancement to the Porte Cochere, guestroom and corridor railing repair/replacement
- Public Spaces – F&B Renovations/Consolidation, reorganization to facilitate upgraded fitness center, business center and sundries area, meeting room renovations
- Infrastructure – A/C to the guestrooms, MEP back of house/LFS
- Landscaping and Pool – Enhancement to the pool and water features, enlarge hot tub, upgrade landscaping
- Guestrooms – Primary soft goods, electrical and plumbing upgrades, lanai slider refurbishment, FCU rehab
- Luau – Construction of new Luau area